What constitutes an Emergency?
- Broken pipe(s) are flooding the premises
- The heating system is not functioning when it is cold outside
- The sewage system is backing up into the premises
- A short circuit in the wiring is creating a risk of fire and/or electrocution
- The refrigerator supplied by the landlord is not working
If you’re experiencing any one of the issues listed above, please call our EMERGENCY LINE at 403.597.2084
Maintenance Issue? Check in with our Troubleshooter first:
Please call your local locksmith
Change the batteries once a year, and test monthly
Please change the filter monthly
Did you check your electrical breaker to see if it has been tripped? (see electrical panel) Have you checked if your thermostat has batteries?
For all other concerns and inquiries, please submit a request below or call our office at 403.346.6970